Monday, November 5, 2007

Blip

Poor blog. It is always filled with occasional little blips. I must practice writing more proper posts. Blips and posts. Hmm, but would this not count as a post? Then again, I would hardly call it a "proper" post.
...
I recently discovered that Trader Joe's sells panna cotta
and crème brûlée in their frozen dessert section. :-D (Of course they are not next to each other..Heaven forbid!) Hurrah for sweet, creamy-ish, gelatinous, puddingish, custardish desserts! C'est si bon. -_^
My mind is often quite distracted with thoughts about dessert. Must not think about scones, either. Or white cake.
What odd things you think about when you're trying hard to focus on Hobbes and Locke.
Random thought, but is it possible for there to be some sort of "harmoniousness" or "agreeableness" of flavours in food?
Anyways.
Off to term paper and Mendelssohn. :-)


3 comments:

Gabriel said...

I think so, that's why so many 'experts' take much pains to match (for example) the right kind of wine for the right kind of meat or the right kind of cheese for the right kind of...main course? I can totally empathize with obsession with desserts. I can't stop thinking about Oreo cookie Ice Cream! Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, I enjoyed your post. =]

Gabriel said...

P.S. Are you working on Mendelssohn?

Pauline said...

Yes, but not for piano. :-/ I'm working on his Violin Concerto, but alas, it is progressing very slowly due to the fact that I don't, erm, practice as much as I should. :-( Hopefully I shall remedy that once my term paper is out of the way..Then again, there always seems to be some excuse. *sighs*